Grace Loves Lace Delivers a Delightful Customer Experience in 80 Countries With NetSuite CRM
Grace Loves Lace creates luxurious and comfortable wedding dresses and bridal accessories for the modern bride. Originally an ecommerce business, the Australia-based retailer opened its first showroom in Burleigh Heads, Queensland, 10 years ago. It has continued to expand thanks to a loyal, growing legion of fans and reputation for quality, style, and exceptional customer service.
Grace Loves Lace
Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia
Apparel, Footwear and Accessories
100 to 249
NUMBER OF SUBSIDIARIES
NUMBER OF COUNTRIES
NETSUITE MODULES DEPLOYED
“With NetSuite, our marketing department can assess the customer journey based on consolidated data. The amount of reporting we get is a game-changer for the business.” Sarah Rynja, Global Systems Manager, Grace Loves Lace
Wedding Dress Retailer Stitches a Seamless Customer Journey
- Global appeal, local roots
- Grace Loves Lace is now the largest independent direct-to-consumer bridal brand in the world. It boasts 230 staff, 24 showrooms, and six ecommerce sites, selling across 80 countries. While operations have grown significantly, the team still designs every handmade gown and accessory in Australia using ethically sourced and sustainable materials.
- Prioritising a personal touch
- By the time Grace Loves Lace had grown to 120 sales staff globally, leaders needed a way to ensure every bride received the same exceptional customer experience, whether in Sydney or California. However, they lacked a proper CRM system. Sales teams used a standalone appointment-booking application, supplemented with spreadsheets to track touchpoints. This resulted in wildly different customer experiences.
- Consolidating global data
- Grace Loves Lace, supported by PKF Digital(opens in new tab), implemented NetSuite OneWorld to manage operations and financials across its international business. It created a custom record type in NetSuite CRM to collate and manage appointment notes from the entire, global sales team. All customer interactions—including face-to-face meetings, emails, and calls—are recorded in NetSuite, so leaders were able to assess this consolidated data and create a consistently great customer journey worldwide. NetSuite also automatically generates sales leads, saving salespeople from manual uploads and giving them as much as 20% more time to serve customers.
- Demand planning perfection
- Due to supply chain challenges, Grace Loves Lace has held more stock than it ideally would in recent years. It recently added NetSuite Demand Planning to help sales leaders more precisely predict inventory needs based on historical demand, seasonal trends, open opportunities, and forecasts. The team aims to use the module to optimise inventory across locations, reducing stock on-hand while continuing to avoid stockouts.