NetSuite offers your Business Process Outsourcing (BPO or BPaaS) practice transformational capabilities for greater cost-effectiveness and enhanced client service. Just like NetSuite end-customers, our BPO partners can lower overheads, increase efficiency and enterprise-wide visibility, and speed time to value with a single cloud platform that scales from small startups to the largest global enterprises
- Manage and support clients of any size, from small startup businesses to multinational corporations, with NetSuite's integrated and scalable SaaS solution.
- Gain unprecedented financial visibility with native on-demand reporting and analytics on real-time data, as well as specialised capabilities such as revenue recognition that typically need to be bolted on to other solutions.
- Extend service offerings to include inventory, project management, ecommerce, CRM and more on one complete business platform.
- Customise NetSuite to individual client requirements with the SuiteCloud Development Platform and integrate with client on-premise or cloud systems through the SuiteTalk web services API.
- Use SuiteFlow to create sophisticated workflows for internal users, or workflows that include client approvals or other inputs, to maximise efficiency and process coordination.
- Design and implement custom configurations for dozens or hundreds of clients concurrently with SuiteBundler, improving operational efficiency and avoiding "version lock."
- Give your clients and your BPO/BPaaS practice peace of mind with NetSuite's secure, enterprise-class infrastructure, featuring dual data centres and multiple layers of redundancy, disaster tolerance, failover and high availability.
- Enrich and extend your NetSuite environment with process- and industry-specific applications from SuiteCloud Developer Network partners.
For more information on taking advantage of the NetSuite BPO Partner Program, email email@example.com.