This 2-day course will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to create data queries that mine your NetSuite data for valuable business intelligence.
Through real-world use cases, hands-on exercises and best practices, you will learn how to query and filter data, create pivot tables, and generate charts to highlight opportunities that drive the success of your business.
In this SuiteAnalytics Workbook: Queries, Pivots and Charts course, you will learn about the following features and capabilities of SuiteAnalytics Workbook:
- Creating complex workbook queries and filters quickly and easily.
- Dynamically interacting with live data using a drag and drop-enabled user interface.
- Providing multiple views of your data within a single workbook using pivot tables.
- Generating charts to gain unique insights with rich visualisations.
- Sharing workbooks with other users.
- Viewing workbook charts in the Analytics portlet on user dashboards.
This course is right for you if you are a...
- NetSuite Administrator (functional and technical)
- NetSuite power-user of data analytics
- NetSuite user with a foundational knowledge of data analytics
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Determine when to use SuiteAnalytics Workbook over the standard NetSuite search and reporting tools?
- Query and filter data across multiple records using multi-level joins?
- Create filter criteria with simple expressions as well as more complex filters using filter groups and AND/OR logic?
- Establish one or more pivot tables with multiple rows and/or columns, subtotals and grand totals?
- Format data in your pivot tables and apply summary types, such as Sum, Average, Median, Count, Min and Max?
- Visualise your data by creating one or more charts based on defined data and criteria?
- Create custom formula fields using SQL functions and incorporate them into criteria, pivot tables and charts?
- Publish workbook pivot tables and charts to user dashboards using the Analytics portlet?
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1,600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule