NetSuite gathers EMEA’s professional services luminaries to spotlight transformational power of the cloud
Lloyd’s Register, Software AG, Accenture and Siemens to Share How Cloud Computing Reduces Costs, Boosts Productivity and Improves Quality of Service Delivery
LONDON and SAN MATEO, Calif.—June 28, 2010—NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) / financial suites, today announced the line-up of illustrious industry speakers scheduled to appear at its upcoming London-based event "A Cloud Computing Wake-Up Call for Professional Services." This exclusive event is designed to help UK and European-based professional services firms and organisations leverage the power of cloud computing solutions to survive and thrive in the current challenging economic environment. The event, featuring strategies and best practices from the cloud computing playbooks of Accenture, Lloyd’s Register, Software AG and Siemens will take place on Thursday 8 July, at One Whitehall Place, London, from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM. To register for this complimentary event, please click here.
Zach Nelson, CEO, NetSuite, will open the event with the keynote "SRP: A Cloud Computing Wake-Up Call for the Services Industry," and will be followed by presenters including:
- Saideep Raj, Partner, Accenture Global SaaS Practice, will present a keynote address. A 19-year Accenture veteran, Mr. Raj architected the Accenture methodology for implementing software as a service (SaaS) solutions, and has led major sales transformation implementations for large enterprises. Mr. Raj received a Bachelor of Engineering degree from University College London.
- Daniel King, CTO, Lloyd’s Register, will participate on the Services Executive Panel. Before joining Lloyd’s Register in 2002, Mr. King spent 12 years in the technology and financial services industry as a director, consultant and analyst.
- Beat Neuhaus, Vice President, Siemens Global Services Operations, will participate on the Services Executive Panel. Mr. Neuhaus leads the Global Delivery Center and is responsible for the successful implementation and deployment of Siemens PLM Software. Before joining Siemens PLM Software, he was a project manager in several worldwide territories, including Asia-Pacific and Central Europe. Mr. Neuhaus holds a degree in mechanical engineering.
- Markus Küpper, Senior Director of Global Operations, Software AG, will participate on the Services Executive Panel. Mr. Küpper has successfully managed a variety of high profile, global initiatives, including international resource management, the Global Project Office initiative to coordinate a team of international project managers, and establishing a formal definition of global methodologies, processes and tools. Prior to Software AG, Mr. Küpper held senior positions at a number of leading European system integrators and gained experience in a broad variety of IT professional service businesses.
- Nicholas Oulton, CEO of m62 visualcommunications, will participate on the Services Executive Panel. Mr. Oulton is a Chartered Marketer and professional presenter with more than 15 years experience of writing, producing and coaching sales presentations. He founded m62 visual communications ltd in 1997 and since then has established himself as one of the world’s leading authorities on PowerPoint™ Presentations and Sales Messaging. Mr. Oulton has developed a method for delivering successful visual presentations that combines technology with sound presentation techniques which maximises the amount of information the audience retains.
The event is open to all professional services leaders interested in leveraging cutting edge cloud technology for professional services automation (PSA) and services resource planning (SRP). Both PSA and SRP strategies are proven to reduce costs, increase utilisation, improve the quality and transparency of customer interactions and provide visibility into services business operations.
For more information about NetSuite, visit www.netsuite.com.au. For more information about NetSuite OpenAir, visit www.openair.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite Inc.