Order Management System
Supercharge Your Quote-to-Cash Process
A best-in-class order management system delivers a faster path to increased sales, improved operational efficiencies, and higher customer satisfaction and retention. NetSuite's order and billing management system optimises your order-to-cash process and integrates the complete order-to-cash cycle to improve quote accuracy, eliminate manual inefficiencies and errors, and strengthen revenue recognition processes, so you can fulfil orders on time and get paid quickly.
Empower your entire organisation, from sales and service teams, finance managers to fulfilment specialists with role-based real-time visibility into orders and invoice ageing, as well as detailed order status and history—allowing them to quickly identify issues, reduce turnaround times and resolve customer queries to strengthen customer relationships.
- Fast-track cash flow with an integrated quote-to-order-to-cash process across sales, finance and fulfilment
- Boost sales by proactively managing the quote-to-order process with integrated approvals, discounting policies, pricing and more
- Track orders and lower days sales outstanding (DSO) with built-in, real-time dashboards, reporting and analytics
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing visibility through self-service access to order, delivery and payment information
- Get paid faster by generating automated invoices based on payment terms and complex billing processes such as recurring, time and project-based billing.
- Eliminate quote and order errors with complete integration from quote-to-order-to-cash processes across sales, finance and fulfilment, as well as centralised management of all quotes and orders
- Ensure your sales team is quoting based on the latest pricing and discounting rules, and upsell more regularly and effectively to increase average order size.
- Automate shipping processes with NetSuite's integration with leading shipping carriers including FedEx
- Eliminate fulfilment errors by electronically routing orders to suppliers for drop shipping
- Simplify the returns process with integration between order management and return merchandise authorisation (RMA).
- Get faster billing speed and accuracy by integrating the entire quote-to-order-to-bill process
- Flexible billing functionality adapts to your billing needs and dynamic market demands, and improves cash flow
- Eliminate errors with centralised customer, order and invoice records shared across your entire business
- Automate invoicing as well as complex recurring, time and project-based billing.
- Empower your customers with complete self-service access to order, delivery and payment status, as well as demographic information
- Make it easy to do business with your company by allowing customers to manage their bills and payment information online
- Ease the customer-call burden on your workforce.