Australia's #1 Cloud-Based ERP/Financial Suite For Manufacturing
The NetSuite Manufacturing Edition is Australia's leading cloud-based integrated business suite designed specifically for manufacturing companies.
- Streamline your manufacturing resource planning (MRP) and warehouse management software with best-in-class inventory management, demand forecasting and shipping under a single web-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution
- Convert leads to orders, orders to production and manufacturing production to revenue faster with comprehensive warehouse and inventory management and order fulfilment functionality
- Gain a real-time, 360-degree view of your customers and deliver superior customer service with seamless integration of CRM with core accounting, and other back-office systems
- Grow revenue, enter new markets and strengthen channel partner engagement with partner relationship management (PRM) tools to build a dynamic partner channel
- Monitor and manage your manufacturing business in real-time with a customisable dashboard designed for manufacturing industry best practices.
NetSuite Manufacturing Edition gives you real-time visibility across your entire manufacturing processes, enabling superior manufacturing resource planning, leaner manufacturing production processes and enhanced supply chain efficiency.
NetSuite warehouse management software offers comprehensive inventory, manufacturing and purchasing capabilities that give you integrated supply chain management and control across your entire business. NetSuite integrates with leading shipping carriers, allowing you to easily manage all of your shipping and fulfilment needs.
Move from error-prone manual, paper-based purchasing to lower-cost, higher-control, automated purchasing. Generate one-click purchase orders with automated inventory reports, and streamlined receiving to ensure your warehouse is efficient. Self-service vendor centres optimise the procure-to-pay process.
NetSuite helps you achieve best-in-class inventory management and ensure that your inventory level meets anticipated demand. NetSuite demand planning capabilities enables you to accurately plan for anticipated sales and close the loop in your supply chain to meet demand.
Unlike standalone sales force automation (SFA) tools, NetSuite CRM+ software seamlessly integrates with your financials and back-office systems, giving you a complete 360-degree view of the customer. This greater visibility helps to improve customer service levels and increase profitability for any manufacturing company.
NetSuite OneWorld for global businesses is designed to let you manage your multiple subsidiaries and multisite manufacturing business in real-time. It supports financial consolidation of separate companies or subsidiaries, as well as multiple entities performing manufacturing, distribution, marketing and customer support.
NetSuite's end-to-end financial/ERP capabilities integrates with your back-office, CRM, sales and service to streamline critical business processes, including inventory management. This proven financial management solution helps you to improve productivity and business performance with powerful real-time tracking, reports and auditing tools.
Your website is your customer's channel of choice for interacting with your company. NetSuite's ecommerce platform enables you leverage the web to grow your business faster and at low cost, and deliver an intuitive and streamlined customer experience.
NetSuite includes SuiteAnalytics as a standard feature, giving manufacturing businesses the power of real-time business dashboards, reporting and analysis—seamlessly integrated into the ERP, CRM or ecommerce application that employees use every day—to drive true insights across your entire organisation.