This course introduces the essential concepts of the NetSuite SuitePeople solution. You will explore how to configure NetSuite SuitePeople and use the solution for Human Capital Management.
SuitePeople: Fundamentals examines key administrator tasks and responsibilities to provide the baseline knowledge needed to tailor, maintain and optimise SuitePeople for your users’ business needs. The course begins with a high-level review of NetSuite HCM capabilities before turning to the setup, configuration and customisation tasks performed by HR business process owners.
This course is right for you if you...
- Need to learn about the features and capabilities of the NetSuite SuitePeople solution
- Are a newly-hired administrator who needs to learn how to manage the existing NetSuite SuitePeople solution
- Are a Human Resources Manager administering the SuitePeople solution
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Establish baseline knowledge of NetSuite SuitePeople functionality?
- Confirm NetSuite SuitePeople configuration settings?
- Use NetSuite SuitePeople to:
- Manage Employee records
- Track related employee data, such as Kudos, Health and Safety information, and Benefits
- Create an Employee Directory and Org Browser
- Track Jobs
- Administer Time Off
- Manage sensitive HCM permission
- Use work force analytics to obtain important metrics
Duration: ½ day
Price: $400 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule