The goal of this course is to provide you with an applied understanding of the key terminologies, concepts, skills, and best practices that will enable you to support more complex business processes and use cases using many of the advanced capabilities of SuiteFlow.
Participants will apply the knowledge and skills learned throughout this course by completing several hands-on exercises that guide you through the creation of a full-featured business process utilising modular workflow development principles and SuiteFlow best practices.
This course is right for you if you...
- Have experience building workflows and want to support more complex business processes using the advanced capabilities of SuiteFlow.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Configure Service-Level Agreements using scheduled actions and transitions?
- Execute actions and transitions using saved searches as conditions?
- Configure business processes that run in parallel using sub-workflows?
- Alter the state of a workflow based on changes to related records?
- Use SQL and SuiteScript formulas in conditions?
- Update Transaction record sublist lines using Sublist Action Groups?
- Integrate custom workflow actions developed using Workflow Action Scripts?
- Execute workflows in different contexts, such as CSV Import, User Event Script, Suitelet, and Mass Update?
- Develop workflows based on best practices to ensure optimal workflow processing performance?
Duration: 3 days
Price: $2,400 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule