Order Management & Fulfilment
eCommerce Order Management System
In today’s commerce environment, order fulfilment excellence differentiates your organisation, creating loyal customers who buy more and become brand advocates. NetSuite Order Management offers the capabilities to meet and exceed growing customer expectations for omnichannel fulfilment while increasing profitability and allowing you to effectively scale your organisation. As a native piece of the SuiteCommerce platform, NetSuite Order Management easily combines your commerce system with order management and ERP/financials. It delivers the best omnichannel customer experience – enabling shoppers to buy anywhere, fulfil anywhere and return anywhere.
- Deliver consistent, efficient order management across multiple channels and fulfilment types throughout the order lifecycle.
- Grow revenue and customer lifetime value with cross-channel inventory and order management, flexible order fulfilment options and ongoing/auto-ship programs.
- Increase profitability by managing inventory and orders more effectively with global inventory real-time visibility and configurable, automated distributed order management processes.
- Ensure seamless cross-channel interactions with a 360 degree view of customer profiles and orders, and total visibility to inventory availability across all channels.
- Empower employees to assist customers across all touch points with employee user experiences designed for omnichannel customer engagement.
- Decrease costs to integrate, maintain and change your order management processes with an end-to-end SaaS suite that is designed to work together.
NetSuite Order Management delivers one source of truth across multiple channels for inventory, pricing, order, payment and returns processes. Whether you’re using NetSuite’s ecommerce, customer service and POS user experiences—or integrating another channel experience using NetSuite API—customers and employees will get consistent answers and a seamless experience regardless of the channel.
Secure, Integrated, Certified
Deploying and maintaining an on-premise order management system can be a time consuming and expensive process. . NetSuite’s SaaS order management solution gets you up and running quickly and smoothly. Leverage NetSuite’s order management processes as a jump-start or extend them to meet your individual requirements. Use other parts of the suite to reduce integration costs, or utilise NetSuite’s APIs to integrate with third-party systems. NetSuite offers integrations to payment gateways and shipping providers and is PCI certified. Plus, NetSuite manages the operations and upgrades of your order management system.
Flexible, Flawless Fulfilment
Customers expect the ability to buy, fulfil or return anywhere. NetSuite lets you profitably execute on various fulfilment options, such as direct ship from warehouse, store fulfilment, drop ship and continuity/subscription programs. Omnichannel inventory visibility, distributed order orchestration, and order lifecycle dashboards and monitoring allow you to deliver the perfect order every time.
Better manage your organisation with exception management and insightful analytics that show you where you’re doing well, what you need to pay attention to and where potential areas for improvement may reside. With exception queues, dashboards and reports, you have the tools you need to monitor and scale your fulfilment operations. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) help measure metrics across all channels, such as inventory turns, sell-through percentage, days of supply, stock-to-sales ratio and gross margin return on investment.