NetSuite solutions create new opportunities for IT and management consultants. In addition to receiving a
10% Referral Fee* for companies you introduce to NetSuite, our Referral Partner Program will allow you to
offer more services and establish a long-term relationship with your client.
Many consultants see the NetSuite Referral Partner Program as a way to generate revenue; others,
especially those specialising in services such as vendor selection, want to maintain impartiality. NetSuite
offers two options:
- You can take the Referral Fee in cash.
- You can refer clients but elect not to receive a referral fee. You will still benefit from membership in
the program by gaining access to a better understanding of our software and the advantages of SaaS;
product demonstrations and new product information; industry news and information; and other services
offered exclusively to NetSuite Referral Partners.
SaaS is creating a new dynamic in the software market that allows consultants to
capture revenue that previously was allocated to value-added resellers (VARs) of "traditional" software
packages. This is due to some fundamental differences between SaaS and "traditional" software:
- NetSuite allows configuration to be done using a "click-not-code" process that allows anyone with a good
knowledge of the software to create/modify roles, reports, basic workflows, and other aspects of the
software. "Traditional" software requires most configurations to be done using specialised coding
languages previously offered by VARs at hundreds of dollars per hour. Consultants familiar with NetSuite
can now provide these types of services on an on-going basis without being certified in esoteric
- SaaS solutions have a much lower TCO because the subscription cost of SaaS includes data back-up,
security, maintenance/updates and other services that have historically been provided by VARs. By
leveraging the SaaS model and the Referral Partner Program, consultants can "bundle" business process
improvement and other consultative services in conjunction with an implementation. Your customer will
still have a much lower TCO than they would have if they had purchased traditional software while
perceiving (and receiving) more value.
- NetSuite allows you to perform any required customisation and integration using standard languages such
interfaces for NetSuite, integrate external data, build custom Web sites connected to the NetSuite back
end, and many other services. These tools can also be used to create extensions to NetSuite's base
functionality, which can then be re-sold to other NetSuite customers.
Management consultants also benefit when their clients use NetSuite. As an end-to-end
tool that captures comprehensive data on all aspects of a company's operations—including e-commerce,
marketing, sales, projects, inventory and accounting—NetSuite allows consultants to easily access and
analyse data from anywhere in an organisation and easily implement improved processes. For example:
- Easily measuring the conversion rate or even the ROI for individual AdWords or other marketing campaigns
by combining accounting, sales and marketing data
- Setting up approvals and workflow on transactions as they flow across the organisation.
- Ensuring Fixed Bid projects are being priced properly by combining billing, employee cost, inventory and
- Determining and setting automated re-order points for inventory items based on sales forecasts,
historical sales and other variables.
Take the next step toward offering more comprehensive services, securing longer-term
client relationships, and helping your clients become more efficient and competitive. Join the
NetSuite Referral Partner Program today.
*Please see Terms and Conditions for complete information.