NetSuite OneWorld Strengthens Links at Wireless Matrix
"Before NetSuite, growing our subscriber base also meant increasing our operational expenditures. Now we can grow without increasing headcount, by leveraging the efficiencies of NetSuite."
- Eliminated numerous cumbersome, manual processes
- Company continues growth without adding IT headcount
- Real-time visibility improves accountability, simplifies Sarbanes-Oxley compliance management
- Faster RMA processing, other features strengthen customer relationships
- Customer portal has saved administrative time and served as competitive differentiator by letting customers manage their own accounts
- Reduced reliance on new hires contributing to rapidly growing customer base.
- Growing customer base put strain on disconnected, manual processes
- Couldn't grow business without adding costly headcount
- Little integration or visibility between three related business groups
- Lack of accountability of manual processes made Sarbanes-Oxley compliance difficult.
- Using NetSuite OneWorld for ERP, sales automation, marketing, manufacturing, work orders and RMAs, inventory, and customer support
- NetSuite Professional Services and Training teams oversaw phased rollout
- All customer information now held in a single database.