Global Food Chain Deploys NetSuite OneWorld Across 265 Stores in China
"NetSuite OneWorld gives us a way to deliver a standard platform across the organization in a timeframe and at a cost that supports our continued growth and development."
- Cost-effective platform keeps Jollibee expansion within budget
- Online supply ordering cut store re-stocking costs, order time from 3 days to 1
- Real-time visibility across territories optimizes operating, purchasing, and expansion decisions
- Multi-language support allows China accesses system in Chinese while management sees same info in English.
- Robust growth potential threatened by fragmented, unreliable financial information
- Aggressive expansion goals made consolidated financials essential for operations and purchasing
- Adding licenses to the existing major-vendor ERP system run at Jollibee HQ too costly to undertake globally.
- Jollibee brought in NetSuite OneWorld, in order to run multiple subsidiaries and multiple currencies in one system
- Complete rollout to 10 stores in Vietnam took two months
- NetSuite secured China accreditation and localization to support growth in China
- 265 stores rolled out in China; more coming in U.S., other countries.