Igloo Products Entrusts Ecommerce Presence to NetSuite, Boosting Online Sales 30% without Expanding Technology Staff
"Igloo has claimed full control over their online content and presence, thanks to the powerful Web tools delivered by NetSuite."
—Sue Miller Payton, Director of Marketing for Igloo Products Corp.
- Web store traffic increased 40% and sales increased 30% year-over-year
- Fast and easy to design and maintain customer product information
- Integration with Fluid Media website tools automatically produce attractive, interactive rolling banners and zoomable images
- Smooth handoff to third-party Ecommerce vendor for easy fulfillment
- Consumers better able to access Igloo's replacement parts, detailed product specifications, and specialized new launches
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter keeps Igloo customers and brand representatives connected.
- Rapid product turnover lead to static catalogs
- Previous consumer website unattractive and costly to edit
- Need for online presence paired with need to limit additional IT spending
- Had to meet unique needs of Ecommerce operation without infringing on a business model that is more than 99% wholesale.
- Merchandisers and designers can manage all aspects of Igloo's online presence, eliminating need for costly IT support
- In future, NetSuite point-of-sale capabilities in factory store can reduce transaction time, increase customer service
- NetSuite content mgmt. system/database integrated with Igloo's business processes
- Igloo controls all aspects of product presentation and representation, bringing company closer to consumers
- Consumer-friendly search and recommendation tools aid consumer navigation.