Solutions for MYOB Users
The Top Reasons Companies are Leaving MYOB
A growing business often places demands on your business accounting software that you never planned for. Suddenly you find yourself sitting on a pile of business systems and battling creeping IT costs. And MYOB can't keep up.
With over 1 million Australian and New Zealand companies using MYOB, you're not the only one facing this issue. Thousands of businesses arrive at a similar crossroads every year. Timing is everything: if you replace MYOB too early, then you may end up with more software than you need right now. But if you wait too long, you could end up struggling with inefficient business processes that could actively damage your business performance and prospects for future profitability and growth.
At what point do the costs to the business of maintaining MYOB—and the other systems it requires to function—outweigh the benefits of keeping it in place? When is the right time to make the move?
- You're wasting time playing "Hunt the Spreadsheet"
- Your management reports are prone to errors, or are out of date
- Simple MYOB reports take an unacceptable amount of time to run or print
- You can't get a comprehensive view across all of your businesses units
- Paper trails of sales orders, manual order entry and invoicing
- Incorrect customer information resulting in customer dissatisfaction
- Slow and disjointed approval processes
- Financial consolidation simply takes ages
- Sales forecasting and budgeting processes rely on too much guesswork
- Customer service fails because agents don't have up-to-date info
- Stock never seems to be where customers want it
- Customers and vendors can't self-serve information on the website
- You can't easily collect and filter customer info for sales campaigns
- Finance staff members are using several different applications to do their jobs
- It's too difficult to add new sales channels, product lines or locations
- You can't adapt fast enough to changing business conditions
- You keep on putting off upgrades and improvements because of the cost and disruption
- You're constantly worrying about backups, server failures, malware and data security
- The time it takes before you see a return makes you nervous of investing in new technology
Move beyond point packages to complete solutions. NetSuite supports your entire company—sales, service, accounting, Web and more—eliminating the transfer and re-keying of data between multiple applications.
What Customers Are Saying
Energy Matters saved $200k and reduced order to payment time by 33%."For a growing business like ours, QuickBooks just couldn't keep up with us. With NetSuite, we're ready for the future."
—Jeremy Rich, CEO
Priava increased employee efficiency by 32%. Click here to find out more."With over five sites, and a high proportion of remote staff, we're able to connect from anywhere with NetSuite. The dividends are ongoing and we are always improving the way the team use the system."
—James Pegum, CEO
Statseeker saved $150000 a year in financial costs. Click here to find out more."We needed an enterprise-wide solution so we could scale our business without adding headcount, and NetSuite is a great fit. My job has gone from managing multiple versions of non-integrated applications to where, within 10 minutes of waking up in the morning, I know the complete status of the business."
Atlassian grew its business by 200%. Click here to find out more."No one at Atlassian has to maintain NetSuite... and it has allowed us to build a stable and reliable financial platform to support the company through its dramatic growth."
- MYOB was the best fit for your business when you first started using it, but
is it the right choice to drive the next stage of your company's growth?
- Get your free whitepaper, 5 Signs Your Business
Has Reached the Limits
of MYOB, to learn how you can take your business to the next