Visibility, Collaboration and Control to Drive On-Time Delivery
NetSuite OpenAir's project management software enables project managers and team members to collaborate on projects and maintain current and accurate project status at all times, allowing managers to proactively identify and resolve potential threats to the success of each and every engagement.
With NetSuite OpenAir's web-based delivery, every stakeholder can see, monitor and manage project status any time, anywhere. By delivering complete visibility and control, NetSuite OpenAir's project management solution gives you real-time access to all of your project information. The result is a significantly improved project completion record, more satisfied clients and reduced non-billable work.
- Project management software that helps you deliver projects on time and within budget
- See project performance by easily monitoring project status
- Gain real-time collaboration for your project teams
- Estimate project profitability and generate forecasts
- Get top-down visibility into work breakdown structures
- Establish project budgets and track project costs according to budgets.
Easy Project Setup
- Rapidly set up projects using project templates, and use flexible project duplication options to create new projects from templates
- Set up project stages to group similar projects together
- Flexibly assign resources at the project level, as well as to tasks based on hours or percentage of time
- Create task predecessor relationships
- Utilise complete bi-directional integration with Microsoft Project.
Comprehensive Project Visibility
- View the entire project plan with an easy-to-read Gantt chart view
- See a project outline view for a comprehensive real-time snapshot of project status down to the task level
- Identify and view task assignments in an intuitive chart format.
Monitor Project Progress in Real Time
- Record project issues down to the task level, and track them with descriptions, severity, resolution date and assignment
- Generate pricing estimates for pre-sale projects from underlying project plan and staffing model
- Track changes to the project plan over time using baseline functionality
- View Earned Value Management metrics to measure key performance indicators
- Manually override user cost at the project level
- Get alerts and notifications triggered by key project events (such as adding or changing a task).
Create and Monitor Detailed Project Level Budgets
- Create revenue and cost estimates for engagements, and use "what if" project planning scenarios to optimise price, margin, billing rates and staffing
- View pipeline reports, gaining visibility into future enterprise revenue and profit opportunities
- Easily create project-level and date-based budgets
- Define budget categories to identify different budget items within the total budget amount
- Get real-time budget alerts based on percent of allocated budget, and budget overruns.