NetSuite Announces Keynote Speakers For NetSuite Revolution 2006 Partner Conference
SAN MATEO, CA—October 19, 2006—NetSuite, Inc., the leader in on-demand business software suites, today announced the keynote speakers for NetSuite Revolution 2006, NetSuite's partner conference to be held October 25-27 at the Argent Hotel in San Francisco. NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson will kick off the conference with an opening keynote speech entitled "The New SaS — Service as Software." NetSuite Founder and CTO Evan Goldberg will give an overview of the future directions of the NetSuite application in his keynote. Additionally, NetSuite cherry picked industry luminaries as guest keynote speakers including Bob Anderson from the Gartner Group, Heather Clancy from CRN (Computer Reseller News), Rieva Lesonsky from Entrepreneur Magazine and Paul Greenberg from The 56 Group. For more information about the conference or to register please visit: www.netsuite.com.au/keynote.
The keynote speeches will span a spectrum of insightful industry views including:
- "The Next Generation Services Model" — Zach Nelson, CEO of NetSuite. The on-demand revolution is here, and Software as a Service (SaaS) is creating challenges and opportunities for organisations that want to build a professional services business to support the new web-based paradigm. Zach Nelson will give the audience his visionary view of how SaaS innovation enables solution providers to deliver process expertise and industry best practices to their clients encapsulated in software delivered as a service.
- "Future Technology Directions for NetSuite" — Evan Goldberg, founder and CTO of NetSuite. Evan Goldberg will give the audience an overview of the vision and road map for the NetSuite application, including highlighting specific product features. Evan will also explain how NetSuite's extensibility architecture and future enhancements allow partners to easily customise and extend NetSuite for specific customer and vertical market needs. Finally, Evan will demonstrate some of the hottest new technology NetSuite users and partners can look forward to.
- "Up Close and Personal" — Heather Clancy, vice president/editor of CRN. Heather Clancy will discuss the inter-relationships between the Software as a Service movement and contemporary industry trends such as managed services (aka outsourcing for the SMB set) and hardware as a service, which could reshape how companies invest in infrastructure. It will touch on the state of SaaS, and why shifting to a vertical orientation may be a sound business differentiation practice while the likes of Microsoft scramble to get their first real offerings off the ground. Heather will also focus on why getting closer to your customer is the best prospecting practice of all.
- "SMB Business Application Market Trends and Partner Practices — Insights for 2007" — Robert Anderson, vice president, research for Gartner Group. Robert Anderson will speak about the current state of the industry and discuss where future opportunities lie for both vendors and their partners. Find out which best practices and approaches will resonate with SMBs and help partners take advantage of their clients' unique buying behaviors. Robert will describe the new go-to-market business models that are shaking the industry and what the implications are for those vendors and partners that fail to adapt.
- "Entrepreneurs: The Who, What, Where and Why" — Riva Lesonsky, editorial director, Entrepreneur Magazine. Everyone wants to sell to entrepreneurs, but many are not sure how to get the right message across. Find out how entrepreneurs think and what they want — and need from you. Since you too are a business owner, you'll also learn how to grow your own business and strengthen relationships with your clients.
- "Best Practices in Building Relationships with Your Clients" — Paul Greenberg, president, The 56 Group and author of "CRM at the Speed of Light." Contemporary customers are empowered. They recognise that products and services are as easy to get from a small business as they are from a large one — and in the same time frame. They know they can get similar products with little effort and no crucial difference in cost from many vendors providing the same thing. So their demands aren't for the product, but for the personalised attention and experiences they can get from the brand holding company; and they're looking to see that they're understood clearly by the business that wants their business. Join CRM best selling author and industry influencer Paul Greenberg to find out how and why you should be doing this. Not doing it risks your business; doing it increases your chance of success — take your pick.
"We are honored to host these industry leaders as keynote speakers at Revolution 2006," said Kristen Brown, vice president of Alliances and Channel Sales. "Our partners have the exciting opportunity to gain invaluable insight from these speakers. They will learn how to best market and sell their solutions to the small to medium-sized business market. Additionally, they will learn how to leverage NetSuite's SaaS application platform to differentiate services from their competitors and provide the business solutions that small to medium-sized businesses are craving."
NetSuite Revolution 2006 is sponsored by Antenna Software, Inc., Apple Computer, Inc., Cast Iron Systems, CompUSA, Inc., Contactual Inc., Explore Consulting, Gproxy Design, LinkPoint360, LivePerson, Inc., Marketworks, Inc., Merchant e-Solutions, Inc., Oz Development, Inc., PayPal, Pervasive Software, Inc., Shannon Systems/B2B Gateway, 7Hills Business Solutions Ltd., and Zeroedin Inc. Hundreds of NetSuite's top partners, including solution providers, independent software vendors (ISVs), system integrators (SIs) and referral partners are expected to attend NetSuite Revolution 2006. The conference is designed to bring NetSuite partners and industry leaders together to network, gain insight and share strategies to further the industry's paradigm shift to software delivered as a service. For a complete list of the conference agenda details please go to www.netsuite.com.au/agenda