Oracle, NetSuite, And Deloitte announce plans to deliver integrated HCM and ERP cloud services for mid-size customers
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., SAN MATEO, Calif., and NEW YORK, New York — June 26, 2013
- Oracle and NetSuite announced a strategic alliance focused on plans to deliver integrated HCM and ERP Cloud Services for mid-size customers.
- Deloitte plans to work with Oracle and NetSuite to develop a practice with highly skilled practitioners specializing in tools and implementation services to help customers adopt the soon to be integrated SaaS technologies faster and more seamlessly.
- Additionally, Oracle plans to develop a product integration and go-to-market strategy with NetSuite for Oracle HCM Cloud and NetSuite Cloud ERP to deliver a single, integrated solution that seamlessly connects HR and finance systems for mid-size customers.
Alliance to Create Competitive Advantage For Customers:
- Mid-size customers can gain a competitive advantage by quickly implementing SaaS solutions at a lower cost.
- Oracle HCM Cloud including Global HR and Talent Management, combines advanced technology, tight integration, best HR practices, and social capabilities. From recruiting and managing talent, to accurately forecasting future workforce needs, Oracle HCM Cloud enables companies to proactively manage HR operations while focused on strategic business initiatives.
- NetSuite Cloud ERP offers an integrated solution that connects a business across financials, sales, service, and fulfilment.
- For large organisations where Oracle HCM is already deployed, two-tier deployments of NetSuite in smaller subsidiaries will easily connect with its Corporate HR system.
- Deloitte has a business-driven HR approach, global reach, functional depth and SaaS experience to accelerate both the business value associated with HR and ERP transformations, as well as process and technology cost saving efficiencies.
- "Driving the development and retention of the right talent, and getting strategic data around HR practices can help mid-size companies transform their business operations," said Oracle President Oracle President Mark Hurd. "NetSuite and Oracle are now working together to provide access to Oracle's leading enterprise-level cloud-based HR & Talent Management solutions that are integrated with NetSuite's Cloud ERP suite applications. With Deloitte implementing these integrated solutions, mid-size companies can quickly gain access to an incredible new level of HR management that can help impact their bottom line."
- "We are excited to work with Oracle to bring customers an integrated solution that combines NetSuite's solutions that automate business processes with Oracle's suite for managing people processes," said Zach Nelson, CEO of NetSuite. "Customers will benefit from the commonality of the products' underlying Oracle-based architecture and the enormous investment in R&D and customer service that both companies bring to the table."
- "Mid-sized companies are looking for solutions that allow them to be nimble and respond quickly to market opportunities," said Jim Moffatt, CEO of Deloitte Consulting LLP. "This newly integrated solution will help these organisations deliver better service at a lower cost, ultimately giving them an edge in the war for talent and a true competitive edge."
Announcement Conference Call Details
A conference call will take place today to discuss this announcement at 2:00 p.m. Pacific. You may listen to the call by dialling 913.312.9303, or 888.601.3884 - Passcode: 969952.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data centre. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.