RSM is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to middle market leaders, globally. We empower clients to move forward with confidence and realise their full potential. With around 3,800 partners and staff in the UK and access to more than 38,000 people in over 120 countries across the RSM network, we can meet our clients' needs wherever in the world they operate. To find out more, visit www.rsmuk.com or click on the following link to contact the RSM ERP team.
RSM Technology Consulting team can help manage your NetSuite implementation. We understand that successful IT delivery is not just about technology. It's about planning for and measuring the success of your NetSuite investment in business terms.
With an open, collaborative style, we work with our clients to analyse the issues and drivers behind an ERP project before launching into an implementation.
Our dedicated NetSuite team has strong experience of guiding clients through NetSuite implementations, ensuring the project is focused on delivering business benefits, not just technology. Whether you want to upgrade your finance system or invest in NetSuite's broader capabilities including CRM, inventory management, SRP and ecommerce, we can help.
Our strengths include:
- Developing the business case for your NetSuite implementation.
- Assessing your current business processes and defining your target operating model to get maximum benefits from your NetSuite investment.
- Project managing your NetSuite implementation, with highly experienced Prince2 consultants working on-site with your staff.
- Managing integration with legacy systems or NetSuite SDN solutions.
- Helping you to cleanse and migrate your data.
- Managing your broader business transformation to ensure full alignment between the technical and business change workstreams.
At RSM, we appreciate the importance of industry knowledge and have dedicated sector teams for many industry verticals including retail, media and technology, industrial products, manufacturing, professional services and not for profit.
Articles and Case Studies
Here's why NetSuite and RSM form a winning partnership for middle market organisations:
- Our key focus is on middle market. Just like NetSuite, RSM loves working with fast growing organisations who need agile technology to support the next phase of their growth. Our team has experience in working with organisations of all sizes with a wide variety of in-house IT capabilities. We understand the challenges that SMEs face both in their day-to-day business and in delivering successful IT projects with limited resources and budget. Most importantly, we pride ourselves in providing all of our clients, no matter their size, with a high level of quality service and attention.
- We often help our clients address broader organisational issues though process and operational improvement and, as our IT practice is fully integrated in our business consulting group, we can bring the right mix of skills in one team. Through a deep-rooted understanding of our clients' issues and the environments they operate in, we help them to rethink how they do business and to realise value—so they can enable change, drive productivity, manage risk and improve decision-making.